If you’re having trouble unlinking your Hik-Connect account from your Hikvision DVR or NVR, don’t worry, you’re not alone. Many users have reported experiencing this issue, which can be frustrating and time-consuming to resolve. In this post, we’ll explore some of the reasons why you might be having trouble unlinking your Hik-Connect account and provide some potential solutions to help you overcome this problem.
Firstly, it’s important to understand that there are a few different reasons why you might be unable to unlink your Hik-Connect account from your DVR or NVR. One of the most common reasons is that you might not have the necessary permissions to do so. For example, if you’re trying to unlink the account from a device that is owned by someone else, you may not have the necessary privileges to do so.Another reason why you might be having trouble unlinking your account is that there could be a technical issue with the Hik-Connect app or the device itself. This could be caused by a number of factors, such as a software bug or a network connectivity issue. If this is the case, you may need to troubleshoot the problem in order to find a solution.
So, what can you do if you’re unable to unlink your Hik-Connect account from your DVR or NVR? Here are a few potential solutions to consider:
- Verify your permissions: If you’re trying to unlink the account from a device that you don’t own, you may not have the necessary permissions to do so. Double-check with the device owner to confirm that you have the appropriate privileges.
- Check your network connectivity: If you’re experiencing network connectivity issues, this could be preventing you from unlinking your account. Make sure that your device is connected to a stable and reliable network, and try again.
- Clear your cache: Clearing your app cache can sometimes help to resolve technical issues with the Hik-Connect app. Try clearing your cache and restarting the app to see if this resolves the problem.
- Reboot the device: If you’re still having trouble, try rebooting your DVR or NVR. This can sometimes help to resolve technical issues with the device.
- Update DVR/NVR Firmware: This is the most common solution to this type of problem, the fact that your DVR/NVR is unable to unlink from the previous Hik-Connect Account means the firmware is already outdated and you as a user maynot be able to update the firmware and specialised tools might need to be deployed for your firmware to update.
- Contact technical support: If none of the above solutions work, you may need to contact Tevu Ltd support for further assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and find a solution
In conclusion, if you’re having trouble unlinking your Hik-Connect account from your DVR or NVR, there are a few potential solutions to consider. By verifying your permissions, checking your network connectivity, clearing your cache, rebooting the device, or contacting technical support, you can hopefully resolve the problem and regain control over your account.
Contact Us on WhatsApp: Click Here to Start a WhatsApp Chat
Also Read More Posts From Our Blog:
Residential CCTV installation Cost in Kenya
Top rated CCTV installers in Nairobi, Mombasa, Machakos, Nakuru and Kisumu, Kenya
Cost of CCTV Installation in Nairobi and CCTV Price in Kenya 2023
DVR/NVR Losing Time after Power Loss [Solved]
One thought on “Failed to Unlink Hik-Connect from DVR/NVR Solved”
Pingback: Unable to Upgrade DVR/NVR Firmware [Solved] - TEVU LTD
Comments are closed.